Friday, January 16, 2015

Guess What?



Guess what?
"What?" I hear you reply, somewhat grumpily.
Well, I'll tell you.
"Get on with it, then," you say, "I have things to do."
The first book in my 'Time, Blood and Karma' series is free on Amazon from 16-20 January.
"And you expect me to download a copy, I suppose."
That would be nice.
You sigh in resignation. "OK, what's the damn thing called?"
It's called 'Everyone Burns' and it's about this English detective who's hiding out in Thailand ---
"Spare me the sales pitch, just give me the links so I can get on with my day."
OK, here they are:-

Amazon USA http://www.amazon.com/Everyone-Burns-Time-Blood-Karma-ebook/dp/B008I6GXM2/ref=la_B008IIERF0_1_1_title_0_main?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1421396128&sr=1-1

Amazon UK http://www.amazon.co.uk/Everyone-Burns-Time-Blood-Karma-ebook/dp/B008I6GXM2/ref=sr_1_1_twi_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1421390847&sr=1-1&keywords=everyone+burns

"Right, got it."
It's also available on all other Amazon sites worldwide.
You curl your lip. "Fascinating. Are we finished here now?"
Well, you know that twenty quid I loaned you ---?
"Don't push your luck."
Right then, we're finished.


No comments:

Post a Comment