Thursday, January 23, 2014

Sshhh ...



Remember the last time I didn't tell you that I had a book promotion going on? Well, today I'm not telling you again. No amount of persuasion is going to get me to reveal that my thriller HUNGRY GHOSTS is selling for 99c/99p today and for the next few days on Amazon US, UK and all other Amazon sites worldwide. So just don't ask, OK? And if by some chance you do find out, please don't let anyone else know.

US http://www.amazon.com/Hungry-Ghosts-Time-Blood-Karma-ebook/dp/B00ENZAURQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1390444222&sr=1-1&keywords=hungry+ghosts

UK http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hungry-Ghosts-Time-Blood-Karma-ebook/dp/B00ENZAURQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1390444062&sr=1-1&keywords=hungry+ghosts

Dammit. How did THAT happen?

6 comments:

  1. Seems nobody can keep a secret! Now that it's out, I might as well pass the word along... The royalties won't buy the Ferrari you've always wanted, but, hey, maybe you can take Fiona to a Thailand 5-Star dinner house - my assumption is there must be one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, BR. That's why I live on Koh Samui :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. John, you want a Ferrari? I have a toy one you can have ;)
    eden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eden, I'd rather have one of those cars that John Steed used to drive :)

      Delete
  4. ...the man’s gonna sell gazillions of these ... and have any five-star mcdonalds yeez like ! :)

    ReplyDelete