Monday, February 11, 2013

"The Candlestick Killer: Part II"


Cameron Garriety's February 'Story Circle' continues with Part II of 'The Candlestick Killer', written by yours truly.

If you haven't yet read Part I, written by the one-and-only Eden Baylee, click HERE

To read my best attempt at following Eden click HERE

On 18th February Part III will appear, penned by master wordsmith Billy Ray Chitwood; followed a week later by the conclusion to the tale which is in the capable hands of the great thriller writer Diane Strong.

Can't wait to see how it all turns out ...

... And while you're on Cameron's site why not sign up for the free e-mail subscription so you won't ever miss any 'Story Circle' episodes or her reviews and lots of other great booky stuff!

4 comments:

  1. Good follow-up, JD. I'm about to do the same on my blog sites. Great job, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, BR. Looking forward immensely to your Part III ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH eagerly awaiting PART III

    Kerriann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Kerriann. I've been privileged to have early sight of Billy Ray Chitwood's Part III and I'm sure you're going to love it. Sorry, but you have to wait till Monday!

    Digby sends his love, or whatever the mongoose brain equivalent is.

    Best,

    John

    ReplyDelete