Friday, October 12, 2012

Talk to the Hat

Watch this space. Over the coming months I'll be conducting a series of interviews with some of the planet's finest Indie writers and seeing how much embarrassing personal stuff I can get out of them.

Scheduled victims already include:-

George Angus, author of Talkeetna Trouble

Charles E Wells, author of the Whispering Pines series

Travis Luedke, author of The Nightlife: New York


I am hoping to add some lady authors to this list shortly. I don't want to be spending my whole time talking to ugly blokes. That wouldn't be much fun.

STOP PRESS: Diane Strong, author of The Running Suspense series, has agreed to drop by for a chat. Better get some wine in. Maybe even some scented candles.


1 comment:

  1. Question: Do I think the authors will keep quiet long enough to get a question in? Hmmnn.

    ReplyDelete